The Savings Account is a transaction account wherein a deposit is placed with the company for an unspecified period of time. The depositor can withdraw or transfer the money whenever required through various means viz; cheque, withdrawal slip, account transfer, standing instructions, ATM card etc.
Features & Benefits
- Interest bearing account and interest payable in daily balance, paid on quarterly basis.
- Facility of Cheque Book, Debit cards, Mobile Banking, C-ASBA etc. available.
- Statements are issued on customers’ request.
- Any branch banking facility.
- Account can be opened by maintaining minimum balance of respective Savings Account
- No account closing charge.